Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Videos

Wally is not napping this afternoon. That makes me dread this evening. I think what happened was that he had to poop while he was trying to fall asleep. I guess I would have a hard time falling asleep with poo in my pants. I guessed we missed the magic window of napping, because I can't get him to lay down at all. I'm begging Joel to come home early so that we can eat before the monster is released. We'll see.

I'm trying to up load a few videos of Wally. None are spectacular, but he is still cute. First we have some of Wally playing in the snow a week ago. It has been too cold to play since. Hopefully, it will get into the mid 30s this weekend and we can play again.

Last weekend, Joel's friend Todd and his girlfriend Megan came for a visit. We played Settlers of Catan a lot! Though Joel and I enjoy playing 2 player, 4 player is so much more fun. They also brought a Wii with Rockband. That was crazy...there were 2 guitars, a microphone and a drumset. Wally and I didn't play much because he said, "Scarey downstairs." I think he is like his mom and doesn't enjoy loud music. Wally and I did play the drums together though. One morning before everyone got up, Wally was a Rockstar during the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song...


Well, I haven't yet posted this blog and the monster has emerged. What do you do when a kid puts himself down for a nap at 4:45pm? Hmm... I guess I will find out!

So, I tried waking Wally up at 6:00. He was very calm, but wouldn't move...still sleeping. Maybe I will just see how he does. See if he wakes up. Otherwise I will just wake him up at 8:00 or so and change diapers and put him in PJs and back to bed. It might be an early morning. Aye!

No comments:

Post a Comment