Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Entering the Blogging World

Good morning everyone. Welcome to my first blog ever. This is actually my second enty, but the first just sat around for multiple days and then didn't make sense to post, so I will try again. Being the genius that I am, I just figured out how to post pictures and even videos. Not sure if the videos are a good idea. It might take forever for others to download. We'll see. They are also boring videos. People (Kathy and Katie) have been curious what our house looks like from the inside, so Wally and I took some videos to appease them.
So, I thought that winters in Montana were nasty. I changed my mind. Winters in Iowa are nasty! Winters in Montana are just long. Though the tempuratures, etc. are similar in the 2 places, the humidity in Iowa just cuts right through you. And what is with this freezing rain/ice storm stuff? Just recently Wally was able to play in the snow for the first time in a long time. It was so cold that it couldn't make a frozen crust over everything. He thought it was great!

There is a slight slant in our backyard that with a push, Wally thinks is a swell sledding hill (nothing compared to Grandma Mary and Papa Randy's driveway though).
I think I'll sign off with this just to see what it is like. I will try to make more entries soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Jill! Good job. Was that picture of me in your Christmas pictures to get even for the frosting picture?

    ReplyDelete