Monday, May 2, 2011

Random Pre-Easter Stuff

Wally wanted to paint the other day. I was busy cooking, he knows where his painting supplies are, and I was busy cooking, so I just told him to go ahead and get his stuff. He got it all and then sat down to paint. Next thing I knew, this is what I found...
He decided he wanted to "hand paint" and was sticking his fingers as far as they could go into the paint bottles and slopping it onto the paper. To mix colors, he would just rub his hands together. I guess he needed a bigger pallet and used the backs of his hands, wrists... Oh Wally! (I find myself saying that a lot!)

Wally and I had our friends "Friend Joel" (to differentiate between him and "Daddy Joel) and his mom Suzanne over. We decided to stop letting the rain run our lives and take a walk in the rain. It was in the low 40s, so we bundled up.

Wally's new rain coat had a lovely cone head.

Those two boys have a great time together and are hard to tell apart from behind.

Though the weather is getting nicer, I'm going to try to get an Easter blog up soon. I'm off to pick up Wally from school now. I can't believe he has less than a month left before he has preschool graduation! What happened to my baby?!?!?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment