Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Our big (and strong) boy

I can't believe how big our baby is getting. Last Thursday he went to Kindergarten Round-up. There he got to meet the teachers and some new friends (and several old friends), see his class rooms, and get a taste of kindergarten. The parents were in the cafeteria getting the run-down from the principal while the kids were playing (aka- being closely observed by the teachers to determine class assignments, etc). This is a picture of Wally and I walking to kindergarten. Wally had to pick dandelions for his teacher. Only one teacher got a dandelion because he found friends to give them too first. This is a demonstration of Wally's engineering skills and his muscles. I'm not sure which I'm more impressed with.
I like how Wally states that he can do it without any help, and then at the end of the video he asks me for help. He does still need his mommy!


2 comments:

  1. Funny! It's almost "strange" for me to see videos of Wally. Even though we do get to see him every now and then, the Wally I really know was the baby he was when you moved. It's hard for me to picture him as the big kid he is. Crazy. And I hear cardinals in the background! And you have leaves on your trees! And you aren't wearing shoes!

    ReplyDelete