Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wally and Joel-isms

My boys are unique, special, yet odd.


Yesterday we were eating lunch. Wally had a little hand held electric fan. He was playing with it and not eating, so Joel says, "Wally, if you keep playing with your toy and not eating, we will have to take it away." Wally looks at the fan, holds it out to me and says, "Take away." He gave me the fan and ate his lunch.


Today after church we were getting ready for lunch. I tried to get Wally to sit in his chair, but he said, "Nigh Nigh" and ran to his room. Usuallly he just plays while I finish eating my lunch, we read books and then he goes to sleep (without eating...yet another oddity of Wally...not obsessed with food). Today he then came out carrying his pillow and blanket and said again, "Nigh Nigh." Joel then got Wally's milk and took him to his room to read books. Joel was back right away...Wally just wanted to lay down and go to sleep! He's been sleeping ever since.


So, Joel and I were arguing about who was tougher. I said, "I'm obviously the toughest because I gave birth to your kid with a huge head!" Joel looks at me and said, "You tore...obviously you weren't tough enough." He really thought he had a good argument and couldn't understand why I got mad. Next time I'll let him give birth and see if he is tough!

Aye, my boys!
Here is a random picture I took recently of Moose and Daisy. This is how they spend their days. I've been playing around with the color settings on the camera, and think this one turned out kinda neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment