Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Wally decorated Joel's birthday cake. These days, he works so hard on his projects. Go figure, Wally make X-wing fighters, a death star, and tie-fighters out of butterscotch chips. He also figured we had to use every candle we had in the house...Daddy is really old!


Wally planned Joel's birthday dinner...apparently the theme was orange...sloppy joes, candy carrots, and Cheetos. All that strayed from the theme was me and Wally's purple milk and Joel's blue milk. With that many candles, Daddy needed all the help he could get!
"I love you Daddy!"



"Seriously, underwear?"

"Sweet! I'll look like Murr!"

Joel did get Star Wars Episodes I-III. We have really enjoyed Wally's Star Wars obsession. Not because it is Star Wars, but because Wally loves learning about Star Wars everything and lives and breathes it.

3 comments:

  1. And a funny thing - I was posting this comment and the phrase it had me type as "nograf"!

    ReplyDelete