Monday, November 15, 2010

What goes bump in the night

Finally, Joel was home when we had an unpleasant animal experience...

Wally was in bed and Joel was standing guard to make sure Wally stayed in bed. I was downstairs. Joel came down with a strange look and said, "I need your help upstairs, now." Well, Wally was out of his room by then and this is what we saw...Hmm....Yuck! Joel covered the lamp with a big bowl and we carried the lamp outside. A couple hours later I checked the lamp, and thank goodness, he was gone!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! But he wouldn't be welcome in my house either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joel's a pretty good bat catcher. He and Todd got one out of the house back when they were in junior high(aren't I a good mother - I hid while they got it out!) Had another one several years ago that Murr evacuated out of the house. I HATE bats!

    ReplyDelete