Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We'll Miss You Grandma Minnie!

Great Grandma Minnie passed away in Fargo on September 6, 2010. We were blessed with being able to make it there before she passed so that Joel could spend some time with her and be able to say his good byes. Though she will be greatly missed, we were thankful for the time to spend with family.

Jenna, Molly, and Wally were able to play, play, play for over a week. Wally loves his cousins so much! The girls love to wear dresses and dance...

Jenna...
Molly...
Wally...wait, boys can dance too, right? And you need a pretty dress if you want to dance!
Jenna and Molly are definitely more graceful dancers than Wally, but he might learn.
The Fairies (Wally loved Jenna's black dress. We would find him in it often during the week.)
Blackmail...Not that we need anymore for Wally!


Mary and Linda are quite the musicians. Though I don't have a picture, they sang beautifully at Minnie's funeral. I'm sure she was proud!
Nothing like reading a good old Bull catalog with your daughter and grandkids!
Grandma Cindy, a pink book about princesses, and a doodle pad...what more could Wally want?
Who wants to be in the the "I ate all my carrots club?"
Hmm..maybe not him.
Definitely not him!
Aye! Did he try one? (Actually, I think he hid them in his cup, then fished them out and ate them.)
I thought I gave Molly a carrot, not a lemon!
Gramma Kathy drove Eric, Chandler, Keegan, and Autumn to Fargo, so we got to see her! After the visitation, Gramma, Amy, kids and I ate at Culvers (at a mere 9:00 at night). I think Gramma was a little happy to get to see all of her grandkids!
Who doesn't love cousin Keegan?
Sister-in-law, aunts, neices? Whatever, we all love each other!
Much of the Graff family.
We were super happy that Kourtney was able to join us even though it was the week before she got hitched. Congrats Kourtney!
Ah, nothing like small children chucking toys at Papa Steve's head to end a week of family time!

3 comments:

  1. Wally is adorable in his black dress and witch's hat. I like the carrot club pictures and I stole your picture of me and all the grandkids! Thanks for the new post! They always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Joel really have his pants rolled up with his flip-flops?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie,
    I wouldn't make fun of people that roll up their pants...you have to roll up Capri's!
    -Joel

    ReplyDelete