Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kindergarten Survived!

Wally survived his first day of kindergarten with flying colors. He was a happy boy going in this morning and was a happy boy coming out this afternoon.

One of the first things he told me was that he got a golden apple because while everyone else was making noise and saying, "me me me," while the teacher's friend was talking, he had his mouth zipped shut (he did the hand motion). This made him proud (and me too). He is super excited to go back tomorrow. However, he is currently out cold on his bed. The boy was so tired while reading a Star Wars Lego book that he could barely keep his eyes open. He was out a couple minutes after laying down. I think we will have an exhausted kid for a few weeks as he gets settled. At least he currently seems to be a super happy boy (which makes for super happy parents).

1 comment: