Friday, April 2, 2010

Photoshoots of Wally and His Cousins

I had some really cute photo shoots with Reder and Ruby while we were in South Dakota, so I wanted to post them. However, I figured I might get in trouble if I didn't include pictures of Wally. The kid typically bolts when he sees a camera right now, so photo shoots are kinda out of the question. I tried though...
My cowboy My bookworms
My daredevil
My horse jockey (notice the scrawny legs and helmet)
My baby (3.5 years old)
My baby (2.5 months old)My ? (the kid has my fashion sense)
My Wally (on Papa's little truck)
And now...The Many Faces of Reder!
Are those Papa Randy's eyes?
Ah gum...
Hopscotch in action
How to Eat According to Ruby

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Jill - Wally has really stretched out. Cute ones of Reder and Ruby but I like Wally's fashion statement the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the one of Wally eating his coat with his helmet on should be retitled "Wally the Mental Patient". Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete