Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Milking Cows

Yesterday I came downstairs and found Wally sitting in his chair beside his rocking horse. I asked him what he was doing. He replied matter-of-factly, "Milking my cow." So, I proceded to ask him, "Who taught you how to milk a cow." He replied with his normal answer when I ask him who taught him really random things, "Grandma Mary teach me this!" Really? Tonight Wally was thirsty, so he had to milk his cow to get some milk to drink. When Joel asked him who taught him how to milk a cow, he replied, "Papa Steve teach me this!" Equally believable.

Wally's imaginary friend Oso had gone home to his house with his Mom and Dad, but he needed to come back so he could milk the cow. So, logically, Wally called him.

Then I had to take a picture of Wally with Oso. After milking the cow, Wally had to wash his hands.
I took this picture that made Wally throw himself on the floor crying because I was supposed to take a picture of Oso washing his hands, not another picture of Wally.So we took a picture of Oso washing his hands.

1 comment:

  1. I like Wally's sound effects when he's milking the cow - very funny!

    ReplyDelete